I’m back! It has been a while, I know, but I had to take a break due to personal issues. I come back with amazing content, and it’s been a heck of a month in the Entertainment section.
The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) has been one of the best movie series when it comes to action, superheroes, and more. If you have not watched any of the Marvel movies, I suggest you start now, because Marvel is about to dump a bunch of movies and shows on us over the next few years.
- Loki (next episode)- June 16th, 2021
- Black Widow- July 9th, 2021
- What if…..?- Summer 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings- September 3rd, 2021
- Venom: Let There be Carnage- September 17th, 2021
- The Eternals- November 5th, 2021
- Spider-man: No Way Home- December 17th, 2021
- Hawkeye- Late 2021
- Ms. Marvel- Late 2021
- Morbius- January 21st, 2022
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness- March 25th, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder- May 6th, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever- July 8th, 2022 (R.I.P Chadwick Boseman)
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 2- October 7th, 2022
- Captain Marvel 2: The Marvels- November 11th, 2022
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania- February 17th, 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3- May 5th, 2023
- Fantastic 4 and Blade- these are both either July 28th, 2023 or November 3rd, 2021.
There are also rumors of a Deadpool 3, She-Hulk, Moon-Knight, and Iron heart.
Ariana Grande is a world-famous singer who is known for her long ponytails and amazing voice. She has released several albums and songs that have hit the #1 global charts. Today, though, we aren’t here to talk about her music life but her personal life. Ariana Grande got MARRIED!! The lucky man is named Dalton Gomez, and he is a mega-rich real estate agent. Let’s just hope that they don’t break up because, you know, Ariana will make a song about him too.
This year has sure been a crazy one. I hope that Sophie and I’s articles brought cheer and kept you up to date in these tough times. Let me know how you will be spending your summer and tell me which Marvel movie you are the most excited for! Have a great summer!!