Welcome back and I hope everyone had a good Winter Break. Today we will be going over 10 books that you should read, and we will be reviewing Shawn Mendes and Billie Eilish new documentaries.
As everyone knows Shawn Mendes is a very successful artist who recently came out with his new documentary called “Shawn Mendes: In Wonder”. As I explained in my last article, he writes his own songs. Shawn recently came out with his Wonder album, the documentary is set to see what has been happening during quarantine and how he made the album Wonder. The documentary is TV-MA so ask your parents or watch it with your parents before you watch it. You can find the documentary on Netflix along with Ariana Grandes new documentary.
Everyone save the date for February 26, 2021. Billie Eilish is coming out with her own documentary on Apple TV+. If you dont know who Billie Eilish is, she is a singer and song writer who is very popular amongst all ages. Now to bring up her Grammys. In the 2020 Grammy awards Billie Eilish was a nominee in 6 Grammy awards and won 5 awards in one show. That is alot for just one show. Her new documentary is called “The World’s a little Blurry” and I will include a link to the trailer in the end of this article.
Top 10 books to read in 2021
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
- 1984, by George Orwell
- One of Us is Lying, by Karen M. McManus
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, by J.K. Rowling
- The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Diary Of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
- Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- (and of course the classic) Charlotte’s Web, by E.B. White
I hope everyone had an amazing break and please enjoy your weekend!