Hi my little Turkeys! Today we will be going over Billie Eilish and her new song “Therefore I Am” and fun family activities to do on Thanksgiving. I will also be naming some good Thanksgiving movies.
First off, happy Diwali to all those who celebrate! Diwali is a holiday that happens for 5 days and is celebrated by Hindus, Sikhs, and Jains all over the world. It is often called “The Festival of Lights.” It is celebrated in honor of the ancient figure Rama who returned to his people after fourteen years of exile, fighting and winning the war against the demon king Ravana. Today is the second day of Diwali.
Billie Eilish is one of the most popular American-singer and songwriter. This popular singer has recently come out with a song called “Therefore I am” and it is #1 trending on YouTube and the top song today in 2020. Billie Eilish is making a new album that will be coming out but most likely not coming out in 2020 and more in 2021. Billie Eilish wants to release her album when it is safe to tour. The single, released yesterday, has lots of plucky electronic beats, almost similar to the sounds of a Kahoot game, yet, she makes it work with her smooth vocals. Many speculate this song to be in response to the body shamers she’s had to deal with recently, especially in lyrics like “‘Cause I hate to find articles, articles, articles, rather you remain unremarkable,” and “I don’t want press to put your name next to mine.” The melody and beat are almost similar to the recent single “Where the Poison Is” by her brother, known proffessionally as FINNEAS. The song is co-written by him.
Family fun activities to do on Thanksgiving
- Watch a movie! I will be listing a bunch of family movies to watch with your family and friends.
- Do a zoom call with family, all thought we cant see our family we can still do a zoom call with them on Thanksgiving! You can play Houseparty, cards, video games, any games you can come up with.
- You could play socially distanced cornhole with nearby family and friends.
- If you want an amazing pumpkin pie follow this recipe- https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/the-great-pumpkin-pie-recipe/
10 Thanksgiving movies to watch with the family
- Winnie the Pooh: Seasons of giving- no rating
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving- G
- A Family Thanksgiving- G
- We’re back: A Dinosaurs Story- G
- An old fashioned Thanksgiving- PG
- Free birds- PG
- Paul Bart: Mall Cop- PG
- Adams Family values- PG-13
- Home for the holidays- PG-13