Hello my Goblins and Gremlins! This week is another spooky day, and in this week’s article, we will cover safe, fun quarantine activities to do on Halloween and some Halloween songs to add to your playlist.
Fun Halloween ideas for quarantine
- Make Boo Bark! Boo Bark is just some melted chocolates with whatever toppings you want. You melt some chocolate, stir it up, and spread the chocolate on some wax paper. Put some toppings on it and there you have it! Some delicious Boo Bark.
- You can Boo your friends. Make a fun little care package full of toys and candy, run up to your friend’s door, and quickly knock on it. Place the Boo on their doorstep and run!
- Attend the PCMS social! There will be fun games, bingo night, and even a costume contest.
- You could do a Netflix Party/TeeParty. Watch Netflix newest Halloween movie “Hubie Halloween” with friends! It’s a great way to reconnect and enjoy a nice movie safe at home
- Monster Mash- Bobby “Boris” Pickett
- Ghostbusters- Ray Parker Jr.
- Thriller- Michael Jackson
- Superstition- Stevie Wonder
- Dragula- Rob Zombie
- This is Halloween- Danny Elfman
- Addams Family (theme)- Vic Mizzy and His Orchestra
- I Put A Spell On You- Annie Lennox
- Enter Sandman- Metallica
That’s all for now! If you have any good costume ideas, I could really use them. Leave a comment and tell me what you are going to do for Halloween! Boo! Haha, I know I scared you.